About the Oracle Maintenance Kits
The Oracle Audio Maintenance Kit contains all you need to update all the essential components of your suspension system and also includes the suspension calibration tool. The Maintenance Kit also contains a brand new drive belt, a syringe of bearing oil and a cleaning cloth alongside our Brilliance cleaner.
The proper maintenance of your Oracle turntable will not necessarily involve replacing the springs. This is why our maintenance kits are available with or without replacement suspension springs. These springs have been designed for a load bearing capacity far superior to their application. They will last many years! If you are not replacing your tone arm, chances are you do not need to replace the springs.
The maintenance kits contain the following list of components;
- Three upper spring dampers and three bottom nylon sleeves
- Three sorbothane suspension damper ring
- Three inner-spring felt dampers
- A replacement drive belt
- A syringe of bearing oil
- A suspension calibration tool
- Cleaning cloth
- Bottle of Brillance* cleaner product
- Optional set of four replacements springs (white, yellow, green and red)
Owner's Manual & tonearm springs requirements